Although there are some requirements for the channels that want to join mediacube.network, the thing that we prioritise is and has always been the creativity component of a channel. Nevertheless, when we review channels, we pay special attention to the quality and regularity of content uploads, the channel looks, and, of course, the absence of YouTube Community Guidelines violations. In order to join our partnership network with your YouTube channel, the latter must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Monetisation on the channel must be enabled. If your channel is not linked to AdSense, it’s just not possible to accept it into the partnership.
- The total amount of views of the videos published within the last 30 days has to be at least 100,000 views.
- There must be at least 10,000 subscribers on your channel.
- The first video on your channel should be uploaded more than a month ago.
- You should keep activity on your channel (upload at least 3 videos per month).
- You must create only original content and you may not infringe the copyright of any third party. The rule applies both to video and audio materials.
- There must be at least 5 videos on your channel.
- There must be at least 5,000 views at each of the last three videos.
- The driving factors of decision making are the creativity component of your channel, high audience activity, and compliance with YouTube community guidelines.
Thank you for reading through!